We are delighted to have been invited to speak at the ACN Event on 21st March 2019 in London.
Join us for this breakfast meeting, where our Director for Mental Health, Andrew Arnold, will be taking all things CAMHS design and the impact this has on treatment, recovery and wellbeing.
Mental health problems are as common among young students as they are in the general population.
Every school is now required to have a mental health lead & almost all universities & colleges offer some kind of welfare support. Yet with all this awareness how much consideration is given to the design of our education spaces to support our mental health and wellbeing.
Come & join us for a joint Healthcare & Education Construction Network breakfast event where the expert panel will discuss:
• What is it that we are dealing with?
• How can the design of our education spaces impact on our mental health and wellbeing?
• What spaces should we be providing to support our mental health & wellbeing?
• How do we go about designing effective CAMHS environments?
• How can we support the successful reintegration back into a mainstream environment through the design of our spaces?