Trinity Hospice has undergone a refurbishment of its adult In-Patient Unit and Brian House Children’s Hospice to increase comfort, privacy and dignity for all the patients, relatives and the bereaved. The Hospice, which is approaching its 30th anniversary, were keen to carry out the developments and improvements so they can continue to offer excellent care and services for the next 30 years and beyond.
Gilling Dod Interiors worked closely with the Charity to transform the Hospice by undertaking a major internal refurbishment including a bright family area on the in-patient unit, and a brand new kitchen at Brian House Children’s Hospice with the end results providing an uplifting and positive environment in which the Charity can deliver excellent patient care.
Comments from patients, families and staff have been fantastic these include:
- ‘The focus, as always at Trinity, has been on meeting the needs of the people they serve – well done to all concerned.’
- ‘You have to see it to believe it – out of this world!’
- ‘So inspiring. Not at all what many people would expect.’
- ‘More like a spa hotel than a hospice – what wonderful facilities.’
- ‘Worth every penny and all the hours it has taken.’
- ‘Such a marvelous job. I don’t recognise it from when my mum was a patient here 22 years ago. Absolutely fantastic.’
- ‘Excellent. One word is all you need.’
- ‘I love everything about it. Well done everyone.’
- ‘Lovely – I can’t describe it, you have to see it.’
- ‘Absolutely gorgeous, well thought out for children and families, nothing’s been overlooked. You also think of the siblings of the poorly children. You can see where the donations are spent.’